Cost of Drug Treatment and Payment Options
If you need immediate assistance, please call 866-686-7867 (toll free) or 970-586-4491.
Cost of Treatment:
Treatment cost at Harmony is highly competitive and is priced below the cost of other prestigious treatment programs. Harmony is a nonprofit organization and our goal is to make treatment as accessible as possible to as many people in need as possible. Cost will vary depending on length of detoxification and length of total stay. Assessment, detox, room & board, group and individual therapy, physical examinations, and lab work are included. Cost also includes participation for two family members in the FAMILY PROGRAM and weekly AFTERCARE MEETINGS for life for the client and family members. If you are unsure whether you can afford treatment at Harmony, call us now and we will be happy to discuss costs and payment options. Harmony is committed to working hard for the client and family to make your treatment financially possible. If you cannot come to Harmony for whatever reason, we will help you find another treatment fit. We want to help you. CALL NOW 866-687-7867
- Private Full Pay: Private full payment at admission is the preferred method of payment. A 10% discount is applied to private full pay.
- Private Partial Pay: Private partial pay requires a deposit upon admission and the balance paid at discharge. An 8% discount is applied to private partial pay.
- Private Courtesy Pay: Private Courtesy pay allows a limited number of admissions with a deposit and balance paid on a plan with interest. No Discounts apply.
- Health Insurance: Harmony accepts insurance coverage and many insurance policies cover treatment at Harmony. Our expert benefits team will work with you and your insurance company to verify your insurance benefits.
Please call (970) 586-4491 and we will get a prompt estimate of your coverage.
Click here for Current Insurance Options
- Financing: Clark Behavioral Health financing is an independent loan organization that works with many families and individuals, guiding them through the loan process. Even if you personally do not qualify for a loan, they will advise you in ways to qualify, including a cosigner or considering credit repair. Once you have been approved, Clark Behavioral Health financing can complete the entire loan process in about 5 business days. You can go directly to their on-line application, or contact them at 888-755-3079 or www.ClarkBHF.com.
- MUSICCARES: Harmony Foundation has been chosen as the facility in Colorado to provide substance abuse treatment for recipients of Musicares funding. Musicares/MAP may grant financial assistance for substance abuse treatment at Harmony Foundation for people, who have worked at least 5 years in the music industry, or have at least 6 commercially released recordings, or have at least 6 commercially or promotionally released music videos. To have an application form emailed to you, please contact our admissions office at: 970-586-4491.
If you need immediate assistance, please call 866-686-7867(toll free) or 970-586-4491.